Fear of horse riding or handling? Want to improve your riding confidence? Regain and maintain your horse riding confidence - no matter what life or horses throw at you!
Clients include Merseyside Mounted Police, Your Horse Magazine, Horse Magazine, Bit and Bridle Magazine, The Yorkshire Riding Centre, The Civil Service Riding Club - and many hundreds of riders just like you!
I'm so glad you've found your way here. I'm Caroline Putus and I'm here to help you achieve the dreams you have for yourself and your horse. I'm a lifelong horsewoman, homoeopath and healer and I've been helping riders to regain and maintain their life and riding confidence for over 10 years now. I understand how important this is to you because horses are a vital part of my life too. I know how it feels to be nervous, after a nasty accident on the road. Enjoy Riding confidence techniques helped me to bring my horse back into work and ride him past the spot where the accident happened. I've helped many hundreds of riders to put the joy back into riding - and I'm here to help you too. Come and join us!
Enjoy Riding Holiday
Three days of blissful me, me, me time for stressed and nervous riders. Ride, relax, recharge and rediscover the real you.
Hacking Confidence Clinic
Learn really effective self-help confidence skills and enjoy glorious forest and heath hacking on steady riding school cobs.
Enjoy Riding Confidence Club
The total support system for nervous riders. A community of people all moving forwards with their life and riding confidence.
What makes Enjoy Riding special?
- Enjoy Riding is for you. All you need is an open mind and a real desire to help yourself - no particular experience or belief system is necessary. You'll be meeting and sharing experiences with people just like you!
- This is so good for your horse, too. Think how much easier it'll be for both of you when your horse has a happy rider!
- Enjoy Riding is down to earth and practical. You learn self help techniques and exercises to make yourself feel better whenever you want. No one thing works 100% of the time for 100% of people, so you'll get lots of approaches to choose from.
- The Enjoy Riding Programme is flexible. Clinics, workshops, and private one to one consultations in Suffolk or at your own location. You choose what's best for you.
- It works! Clients range from mounted police officers to weekend riders. Everyone is treated with respect and empowered to find the best way forward